Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Graduation Station!

It is official. I am a college graduate. This was my last week of college and I am happy to say it is over, but interested to see where life is going from here. Wednesday, Sigma Phi Epsilon, Sigma Tau Gamma, and Panhellinic Council hosted a benefit concert and bbq for a scholarship fund. It was nice to take a break from finals week and get together for music, food, and fun!
Friday, I graduated! The ceremony was held that evening. My family and a few friends got to come see me walk across the stage to adulthood! I was so happy that my younger brother, Bryce, got to come to town for the big occasion.
After the ceremony, I was able to hit the town with a few friends. Erin and Gabe are two of my closest friends since moving to Pittsburg, and they both joined me in celebrating my accomplishment.The next day I attended graduation parties for all of my fellow graduates. A group of us were joking about some of our favorite childhood snacks. We laughed about Funyuns and Bugles. At Andy's graduation party they had Funyuns and Bugles. Like old times, we wore the Funyuns as rings and put the bugles on the tips of our fingers! Mitch, Michael, Kacee and I were showing off our edible accessories.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Melissa! Keep in touch and let me know where you land. . . .

    ReplyDelete