Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Road to Adulthood

I am realizing that graduation is rapidly approaching. While staying super busy, going from meeting to meeting, and frantically job hunting, I am still focused on the real reason I am here... school. I must admit I have developed a very chronic case of senioritis, and in the midst of trying to spend as much time as possible with all of the friends I am about to leave, school must come first.
Right now I am in the semester-long process of completing my senior project. I am developing 2 greeting card lines.One line will be a vintage looking line, with soft colors and black and white photos. Those will include sentimental sayings. I am calling it the Signature Series.
My other greeting card line is graphic based, bright colors, and witty sayings. It is called Things Mom Says and makes fun of common "momisms." So far, most of my efforts have been spent on this line and I have developed a few of the card designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment